2019 Annual Dues | $120 per household – Approved at the October HOA Meeting
2018 Annual Dues | $80 per household
Every homeowner is a member of the HOA and is required to pay annual dues that is voted on at the fall HOA Meeting. Payment is due by January 31 on an annual basis. Homeowners who pay after January 31 will be responsible for paying their dues and pay a late fee according to the late fee schedule below.
You can email the board with questions but all homeowners are encouraged to attend the two HOA meetings held each year. It’s open to all members and details about the expenses, budget and other important matters are discussed.
Checks payable to: Lakemont Homeowner’s Association
P.O. Box 913
Perrysburg, OH 43552
2019 Payment Schedule
Homeowners will receive a letter in the mail reminding them to pay their dues and information about how to pay.
- January 1 – 31 | $120 (No Late Fee)
- February 1 – March 6 | $120 + $25 Late Fee = $145
- March 7 – March 23 | $120 + $50 Late Fee = $170
- No Payment Received After March 23 | $120 + $50 Late Fee + $30 Filing Fee = $200
- A letter will be sent informing the homeowner that if a payment is not received, a lien will be filed on their home and they will be responsible for paying a $50 late fee + the $30 lien filing fee.
2019 Approved Budget
The budget was approved to raise the budget from the traditional $80 a year to $120 for 2019. Some costs like the treatment of the lake and maintenance of the subdivision raised because of the cost to pay the vendors.
|ADMINISTRATION & OFFICE EXPENSES||$1,725|
|COMMON AREA MAINTENANCE – Mowing, mulch, spraying, pruning and bridge maintenance.||$8,000|
|LAKE TREATMENT – preventative weed control treatments||$5,700|
|PARK FUND – Trees, fishing pier, benches, etc.||$1,050|
|DEED RESTRICTION ADMINISTRATION – Sheds/Storage Facilities||$4,000|